TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- State Question 779 failed on Nov. 8
- The proposition would have increased teacher pay and funding for public education
- FOX23's Janna Clark talked to teachers and school leaders about the failure.
- Her FULL report on FOX23 News at 5:30.
Tulsa Public School superintendent Deborah Gist was emotional talking to FOX23.
She also posted a response on YouTube.
Trending Now on FOX23:
- Oklahomans approve high-point beer, liquor sales
- Trump elected president, Clinton concedes race
- Cooler weather, freeze warning for parts of Green Country
- OSU, Stillwater possibly paying for empty seats on planes
© 2019 Cox Media Group.