TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Prattville Laundry is offering residents impacted by flooding in the Town and Country and Meadow Valley areas free use of laundry machines.
- It's in partnership with Church that Matters. The church provided laundry detergent that is free for flood victims to use.
- Victims have to bring an ID and a utility bill that proves they live in the affected areas.
- Prattville Laundry is open from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. every day.
- Sapulpa Laundry is offering to pay for Sand Springs flood victims laundry from June 10-17.
- Flood victims will have to show a utility bill and valid I.D. to get free laundry.
- The Laundry is located at 6 W Bryan Ave, Sapulpa, OK 74066 and is open 24/7.
© 2020 Cox Media Group