TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Prattville Laundry is offering residents impacted by flooding in the Town and Country and Meadow Valley areas free use of laundry machines.
- It's in partnership with Church that Matters. The church provided laundry detergent that is free for flood victims to use.
- Victims have to bring an ID and a utility bill that proves they live in the affected areas.
- Prattville Laundry is open from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. every day.
- Sapulpa Laundry is offering to pay for Sand Springs flood victims laundry from June 10-17.
- Flood victims will have to show a utility bill and valid I.D. to get free laundry.
- The Laundry is located at 6 W Bryan Ave, Sapulpa, OK 74066 and is open 24/7.
- Country singer Granger Smith's 3-year-old son dies in 'tragic accident'
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Match.com user bought BMW with $80K from woman he promised to marry, police say
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Company to pay $1K for someone to use flip phone for a week
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.