SAND SPRINGS, Okla. - A Sand Springs woman is looking for a stolen statue that she says is very sentimental to her.
Leah Weigle began living at her home in near 12th and Maple in Sand Springs after her grandmother passed away.
When she moved in, Weigle's parents gave her a large statue of "Bigfoot" as a housewarming gift.
Last week, her Sasquatch went for a walk.
Weigle says someone stole the statue at some point between Thursday night and Saturday morning. She says the statue is very heavy and likely would have taken more than one person to move.
Weigle filed a police report for the stolen statue and is hoping it will find its way home soon.
- Florida man uses front end loader to dump dirt on girlfriend's car, sheriff says
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Trump considers buying Greenland. Can he do it?
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Alabama man caught on video repeatedly hitting, trying to suffocate baby girl, police say
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.