SAND SPRINGS, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Police arrested a woman accused of intentionally hitting cars in a Sand Springs parking lot.
- Sand Springs police say Heather Crowson smashed into a couple of cars in the parking lot on purpose.
- Police say she and her boyfriend's ex-wife got into a fight before Crowson started hitting the cars with her van and smashed into an SUV repeatedly.
- Officers say Crowson left the scene but was brought back by her boyfriend then later arrested.
- Police say she is facing charges for hit-and-run and assault with a deadly weapon.
- The arrest report says Crowson admitted to what happened but she said she was being threatened.
- Two people in one of the damaged SUVs went to the hospital with minor injuries.
© 2020 Cox Media Group