SAND SPRINGS, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Police arrested a woman accused of intentionally hitting cars in a Sand Springs parking lot.
- Sand Springs police say Heather Crowson smashed into a couple of cars in the parking lot on purpose.
- Police say she and her boyfriend's ex-wife got into a fight before Crowson started hitting the cars with her van and smashed into an SUV repeatedly.
- Officers say Crowson left the scene but was brought back by her boyfriend then later arrested.
- Police say she is facing charges for hit-and-run and assault with a deadly weapon.
- The arrest report says Crowson admitted to what happened but she said she was being threatened.
- Two people in one of the damaged SUVs went to the hospital with minor injuries.
- Tiger Woods sued by parents of bartender employee who died in drunken driving crash
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Comedian Tim Conway, star of 'The Carol Burnett Show,' dies at 85
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Tulsa deputy under investigation after using slur in video
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.