SAND SPRINGS, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Sand Springs city leaders held a groundbreaking ceremony for a new Colton's Steak House and Grill.
- The restaurant is being built in the River West Development along Highway 412.
- The retail area is almost full, and spots are only available for three more businesses.
- The nearby Aldi and Warren Clinic are also under construction right now.
- The Sand Springs location will be the second Colton's in Oklahoma, and the other is in Muskogee.
- Work on another development at the old Gerdau Ameristeel mill in Sand Springs is also underway.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Do students have to stand for the Pledge, anthem?
- Florida man arrested after couple finds hidden camera in Airbnb rental
- Father charged with murder in death of 2-week-old daughter
- In historic change, Boy Scouts to let girls in some programs
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.