TULSA, Okla. — More construction along Riverside Drive could slow down drivers starting Monday.
City officials say crews will be working on a project near 41st and Riverside for a month if weather permits.
Crews there will remove the top layer of asphalt and patching any areas that need to be repaired underneath it. Then, they will apply a new layer of asphalt.
During the work, street crews will close lanes as needed, but they say they will keep at least one lane open in each direction.
Check the FOX23 Traffic Page for the latest traffic updates.
- Woman prevents girl's kidnapping by pretending to be potential victim's mother
- Armed Stoneman Douglas resource officer 'never went in' during Florida shooting
- Hero German shepherd takes bullet for teenager in home invasion
- Green Country Schools respond to various threats
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2020 Cox Media Group