TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- The River Parks Authority reported a large sinkhole developing near 12th Street and Riverside.
- The sinkhole is located on a bike path.
- The Arkansas River is expected to keep rising due to flooding from recent severe weather.
- Governor Stitt and Mayor Bynum toured the damage Wednesday morning.
- FOX23 Severe Weather Team: Tracking the chance of storms Wednesday
Flooding caused several issues with road conditions throughout Green Country after severe weather Monday and Tuesday.
The River Parks Authority posted pictures of the sinkhole near 12th Street and Riverside Wednesday morning:
Cox Media Group