TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- The River Parks Authority reported a large sinkhole developing near 12th Street and Riverside.
- The sinkhole is located on a bike path.
- The Arkansas River is expected to keep rising due to flooding from recent severe weather.
- Governor Stitt and Mayor Bynum toured the damage Wednesday morning.
- FOX23 Severe Weather Team: Tracking the chance of storms Wednesday
Flooding caused several issues with road conditions throughout Green Country after severe weather Monday and Tuesday.
The River Parks Authority posted pictures of the sinkhole near 12th Street and Riverside Wednesday morning:
- Massive American flag at RV dealership leads to fines, legal action
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Homeless teen who became valedictorian shares heartbreaking story during graduation
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- NWS preliminary rating for north Tulsa tornado: EF-1
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.