CLAREMORE, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- A retired Claremore pastor is accused of multiple counts of lewd molestation and sexual battery.
- Rogers County investigators arrested 71-year-old Henry David Gleason after four girls reportedly accused him of groping them at his Claremore home. The youngest accuser is 7 years old.
- Investigators were tipped off about the allegations by a school resource officer in Louisiana. One of the students told them she'd been touched multiple times by Gleason.
- Before he retired, Gleason was a pastor at Harmony Star Freewill Baptist Church in Claremore for 25 years.
- The district attorney filed charges against Gleason, including three counts of lewd molestation and sexual battery.
- Del Monte recalling more than 64,000 cases of Fiesta Corn in 25 states
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Should text messages be taxed to help the poor? One state is considering it
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Trump scrapping some Obama-era school lunches, allowing more salt, flavored milk
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Cox Media Group