TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
An iconic Tulsa restaurant is getting new owners.
The old Celebrity restaurant on 31st Street and Yale Avenue will now be owned by the 3 Sirens Restaurant Group.
The group bought the restaurant and officially took over Thursday.
Former owner Mike Samara died last year and owners said they wanted to save an iconic Tulsa restaurant. They are keeping menu and hours the same.
- Treasure hunter finds memory card from GoPro containing man's last moments
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. and his wife survive fiery plane crash in Tennessee
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Jeffrey Epstein autopsy finds broken bones in his neck, report says
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.