TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- A street project begins Monday on South Elwood Avenue, south of West 71st.
- Traffic will be narrowed down to one lane for about a week.
- Check the FOX23 Traffic Map for live road conditions
A new road construction project in Tulsa could affect your commute this week.
One lane of South Elwood Avenue south of West 71st will close for street repairs starting Monday.
Traffic will be narrowed to one lane and workers will flag cars to make sure everyone can get around safely.
The repairs should last about a week.
- Thousands rescued from 'historic' Louisiana floods
- QT robbers threaten clerk with knife
- Cooler temps and rain on deck
- Repair project begins Monday in west Tulsa
- Innocent woman crashes while avoiding police chase
Cox Media Group