TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Refugees are set to land in Tulsa ahead of President Trump's revised travel ban.
- Catholic Charities of Tulsa says a Burmese family of six and another family of two will arrive at 8:45 p.m. Tuesday.
- There are currently 80 refugees in the Tulsa area.
- Trump's revised ban goes into effect Thursday.
- FOX23 learned that those who book their travel before 12:01 a.m. on March 16 will be able to travel by March 30.
Trending on FOX23 Now
- Snow in the northeast! Several states are dealing with lots of snow
- SIGN UP for the FOX23 Newsletter
- Cold morning in Green Country
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app
- Wrestlers overcome father's death to compete
© 2018 Cox Media Group.