TULSA, Okla. — 8/21/19 UPDATE: Authorities are now investigating if the cows were actually stolen. Harlow Dean Ringling II was arrested in August 2019.
- The Mayes County Sheriff's Office is investigating after 107 cattle were stolen in Pryor.
- The owner, Debby Ringling, says she realized the cows were missing Wednesday.
- The family believes the cows were lured through a damaged fence to the Mayes County fairground that borders their land.
- Ringling told FOX23 the cows were worth more than $100,000 and she may never recover from this lost.
- The Oklahoma Department of Agriculture is assisting with the investigation.
- If you have any information contact the Mayes County Sheriff's Office at 918-825-3535.
© 2020 Cox Media Group