BARTLESVILLE, Okla. — The preservation assessment of Bartlesville's Price Tower began this month thanks to a $75,000 grant awarded by the Getty Foundation.
The Price Tower is one of 12 buildings in the world to receive the 2017 Keeping It Modern grant. The money is used to preserve mid-century architecture.
Officials said the preservation process will last 10-18 months. The conservation management plan will serve as a guide to navigate fixes after potential damage from severe weather.
The Price is fundraising another $75,000 to complete the $150,000 conservation management project.
- No charges for 5 teens who mocked and filmed drowning man in a Florida pond
- Keystone virus makes first jump from mosquitoes to humans with confirmed case in Florida teen
- Oklahoma Supreme Court voids challenge to teacher pay tax
- Toys R Us announces day stores will close for good
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2020 Cox Media Group