TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Police said a man is dead after a shooting in south Tulsa on Tuesday.
- A man and woman were crossing the street near 63rd and Peoria when he allegedly assaulted her. Police said the woman broke away and shot the man at least once in the chest.
- Police identified the man as Ronald Davis.
- The woman then ran to a nearby housing complex and called police.
- The woman was questioned and released as police say it appeared to be self-defense.
- Watch FOX23 Reporter Jackie DelPilar's full report above.
This is Tulsa's 15th homicide investigation of 2019:
- Nipsey Hussle killing: Suspect identified in rapper’s shooting death
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Avocados could be in short supply, disappear in U.S. if Trump shuts border with Mexico
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Second woman accuses Joe Biden of inappropriate behavior
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.