BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A woman is Broken Arrow is accused of trying to break into a home and assault people.
- Officials said she had knives and a bat with her and tried to break through a glass door.
- She struggled with police, but is now in custody.
Broken Arrow police arrested a woman they said was trying to break into a home and assault the residents this week.
Officials said Tranitsie Valentina Crook had multiple knives and a bat when police arrived. They said she had several injuries.
While police were at the scene, Crook allegedly broke a glass door and tried to get into the home. Police used a Taser to try to get her into custody.
During the struggle, Crook did not drop her weapons and tried to get an officer’s pistol from its holster.
Crook was arrested and taken the hospital for treatment. She’s been released into police custody.
- Mom put 8-month-old baby in outdoor freezer, closed lid, police say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Police investigate semi-truck carrying 18,000 pounds of marijuana
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- 3 dead after crab boat featured on 'Deadliest Catch' capsizes
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.