TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- A woman was forced to hide in a closet as a homeless man tried breaking into her apartment.
- Police say Larry Teague came to her door at the Renaissance Apartments in Downtown Tulsa asking to use her phone
- She told the man she didn’t feel comfortable doing that and closed and locked her door
- The victim told police she heard banging and glass breaking, so she called officers and hid.
- When officers got there, they found Teague on the porch, surrounded by broken glass and broken pots. Police say he used potted plants to break the victim’s door.
- A representative with the apartment says Teague never made it inside the apartment, and they are working with the tenant to ensure their safety. The apartment has gated entry and security on site.
- 2.3M pounds of beef removed from Taco Bell restaurants over possible metal shavings
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Youth football coach facing possible fine after blowout win
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Soldier injured while searching for Bowe Bergdahl dies 10 years later
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.