MIAMI, Okla. - Miami police are investigating a deadly shooting at a home in Miami that left an 11-year-old child dead.
Investigators say David Billings shot the child as well as his ex-wife and her boyfriend before killing himself at the boyfriend's home late Tuesday night.
Police responded to reports of gunshots at the home on I Street Northwest and 2nd Avenue Northwest around 8:30 p.m.
Officers arrived to find a woman with a gunshot wound and a man who had barricaded himself inside the home. Police entered to find David Billings and his 11-year-old child dead as well as another man injured.
Investigators say Billings died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Police say the woman who was shot was Billings's ex-wife and the other man shot at the home was her boyfriend.
The woman and her boyfriend were taken to the hospital where police say they are in stable condition.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Giuliani defies House subpoena, slams impeachment inquiry
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Panera Bread defends mac and cheese after employee posts video on TikTok
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- VIDEO: Paint trail leads Bartlesville police to suspected thief
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.