TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa police are working to identify a man accused of using a stolen U-Haul van to allegedly commit crimes.
Video shows the suspect in the van at a church near 24th and Yale. Police said he broke into a car there after casing the area.
WATCH Sara Hart's full report Wednesday night on FOX23 News at 6
Tulsa Police Department's Retail Crime Unit has a picture of the potential suspect with a woman at a Tulsa store. Investigators called the couple Tulsa's second "modern-day Bonnie and Clyde" to cause problems recently.
Police said the U-Haul van was rented in Oklahoma City and never returned.
- Genealogy, DNA solve case of newborn left to freeze to death in ditch 38 years ago
- Teen sentenced to probation in crash that killed three pedestrians, including baby
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Mom walked in on man molesting her 7-year-old daughter, deputies say
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.