TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police arrested three people for robbery late last week.
- A woman was robbed after winning money at a casino.
- She made friends with two women there and they offered her a ride. They picked up a man along the way.
- She was robbed and left on the side of the road.
- WATCH FOX23 Jackie Delpilar's full report above.
Tulsa police arrested three people for robbery after officers said they put together a scheme to rob a woman.
Police said the victim was gambling at a casino and made friends with two other women. She won a large amount of money, and the women offered to give her a ride home when they were done Friday morning.
Once they were in the car, police said the women told the victim they had to pick up another friend. They picked up a man and drove toward 61st and Elwood.
The suspects told the victim they were having car trouble and pulled the car over. They then asked her to get out.
Once she was outside of the car, police said the man hit and pepper-sprayed her. They stole her purse full of her winnings and drove off, leaving her on the side of the road.
The woman reportedly flagged down another car, and that person called police as they followed the suspect’s car to 71st and Riverside.
Officers later found the male suspect, who led them to their car with the two women inside.
The three have been identified as Daniel Skubik, Allison Clark and Elaine Guadreau.
The incident started at the Osage Casino in north Tulsa. They provided the following statement:
- South Carolina prisoner suing to smoke pot in jail, says his religion requires it
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Foul-mouthed parrot uses Amazon Alexa to order things while owner is away
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Kelsey Berreth search: Police offer $25K reward, finish searching fiance's property
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2020 Cox Media Group