TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa police say robberies at three south Tulsa restaurants involving thieves with guns could be connected.
On Thursday of last week, thieves robbed the Dominoes near 91st and Delaware, according to police, and then, on Sunday just before 9 p.m., thieves reportedly tried to rob the Taco Bueno near 81st and Lewis.
About thirty minutes later, police said the thieves hit a Mazzio’s near 81st and Yale.
Police said similarities between the types of businesses robbed and the close proximity of all of the robberies lead them to believe the robberies could be connected.
FOX23 got surveillance video of the suspects from a liquor store near the Mazzio’s. It appears to show two people walking past and then running away a couple of minutes later.
People in the area say the robberies are concerning, because armed robberies don’t happen very often there.
Trending Now on FOX23
- Puppy rescued from freezing weather
- Download the FOX23 News app for breaking news and weather alerts on your device
- Changes to SNAP? Here's a look at the proposal
- LIKE us on Facebook? Get unique content on the social site
- Man arrested after 45 minute chase in Tulsa
© 2018 Cox Media Group.