TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Wendy Zimmerman told FOX23 that both men are home safe Sunday.
- Wendy said the men were camping because the wanted to "get away for a while."
- Police searched for Richard Garner and Jayton Zimmermann who went missing after a fishing trip on July 26.
- The men lost cellphone signal leaving Cleveland near Low Water Bridge.
- Zimmermann's mother told FOX23 that she believed the men were in danger. She said they would never leave without telling anyone.
- Garner and Zimmermann were driving a silver 2003 Chevy Avalanche truck.
- Police investigating armed robberies at two north Tulsa donut shops
- J.C. Penney to fill void of closed Babies R Us, open 500 children's clothing shops
- 2 Miami Dolphins kneel during national anthem in NFL preseason opener
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Rumor: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte to be released earlier than usual
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking news alerts sent to your phone.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.