TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Tulsa police say thanks to the watchful eye of a patrol officer, two armed robbery suspects are in jail.
- Police say the arrests come after two robberies happened one after another around 8:30 p.m. Sunday.
- They say the first one took place when a woman was robbed by suspects with a gun as she was leaving work outside a Cherry Street restaurant near 15th and Trenton.
- They say someone then robbed a woman at the QuikTrip near 11th and Utica.
- An hour and a half later, police reported seeing the suspect vehicle near 41st and Sheridan.
- Police pulled the vehicle over near Skelly and Yale and arrested Jordan Kimble and Oliver Nephesh, and the suspects reportedly both confessed to the robberies.
- Officers also say the suspects threw a gun out the window, and police were able to recover it.
- Girls with nagging moms grow up to be more successful, study says
- 2 stabbed, suspect sets himself on fire in Delaware County
- Tulsa police respond to north Tulsa bank robbery
- THIS is how you tackle opposing left turns at medians
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.