- Tulsa police say a vehicle hit two people crossing the street at 18800 E. Admiral Pl. late Friday just before midnight.
- TPD say one of those pedestrians suffered severe injuries and died at the hospital.
- The other person struck had non-life-threatening injuries.
- Police say that the two were walking east bound, when a vehicle traveling east bound ran into them.
- The driver cooperated with police at the scene.
- Police continue to investigate.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.