TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Police responded to a call about a stabbing at a north Tulsa apartment complex early Wednesday morning.
- Tulsa police investigated the call around 5:30 a.m. at the Town Square Apartments near Apache and Peoria.
- Police say a woman was stabbed and taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Officers arrested a man in connection to the stabbing.
- He is facing charges of assault with a deadly weapon.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2020 Cox Media Group