TULSA, Okla. - A man is in the hospital after police say he broke into an east Tulsa apartment early Thursday morning.
Tulsa police told FOX23 DeAndre Vermaire broke into an upstairs unit at Bristol Park Apartments with Case Vermaire and Trevor George on the morning of December 6.
The people living in the apartment were in the bedroom and shot the DeAndre Vermaire when he and Trevor came in. Police do not know if the suspected intruders fired a shot, but the tenants' dog died in the shooting.
Police said the DeAndre Vermaire is recovering in the hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.
Police said all three men involved in the home invasion will be arrested for first-degree burglary and armed robbery.
- Infant ibuprofen sold at Walmart, CVS, Family Dollar recalled
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Colorado man welcomes baby girl but loses wife on same day
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- New cancer test can detect the disease in 10 minutes
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.