TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police released dash and body camera video of a deadly officer-involved shooting that happened in June.
- Eric Portillo, 38, died two days after the shooting. Police said he's accused of firing shots and pistol-whipping a man outside the Joy Mart near 21st and Garnett before leading officers on a chase.
- Police said Portillo led officers into an east Tulsa neighborhood jumped out of a car when he reached a dead-end. An officer shot him as he tried to run from the car.
- Medics treated Portillo and took him to the hospital where he later died.
- See portions of the video in the report attached to this story.
© 2020 Cox Media Group