TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police released dash and body camera video of a deadly officer-involved shooting that happened in June.
- Eric Portillo, 38, died two days after the shooting. Police said he’s accused of firing shots and pistol-whipping a man outside the Joy Mart near 21st and Garnett before leading officers on a chase.
- Police said Portillo led officers into an east Tulsa neighborhood jumped out of a car when he reached a dead-end. An officer shot him as he tried to run from the car.
- Medics treated Portillo and took him to the hospital where he later died.
- See portions of the video in the report attached to this story.
- Treasure hunter finds memory card from GoPro containing man's last moments
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. and his wife survive fiery plane crash in Tennessee
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Jeffrey Epstein autopsy finds broken bones in his neck, report says
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.