TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa firefighters responded to a local business Monday morning where a man was stuck in a chimney.
Firefighters say the man can be seen on surveillance video cutting wires from air conditioning units at Durango Auto Care Center near 31st Street and Highway 169. Video then shows the man try to crawl down into the chimney around 12:30 a.m. Monday.
An employee came into the store later and heard noises coming from the chimney. Firefighters say he left the store and called police.
FOX23 sent a Breaking News push alert when first responders were heading to the scene. DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News App for LIVE updates sent to your phone.
Firefighters arrived at the scene and got the man out around 9:45 a.m.
FOX23's Amanda Hari was there when firefighters pulled the man out of the chimney:
The man was taken to the hospital handcuffed to a gurney. Tulsa police say they will decide on charges after the man is released from the hospital.
- Flyers drop Kate Smith's recording of 'God Bless America' over earlier racist songs
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Militia leader arrested at US-Mexico border
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Sri Lanka explosions: Easter Sunday blasts kill more than 200
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.