TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Police are investigating after a man was shot in north Tulsa early Monday morning.
- Tulsa police responded to a shooting call around 3 a.m. near 46th Street North and Frankfort Avenue.
- Officers say they found a 38-year-old man with a gunshot wound to his shoulder.
- Police say the victim and a friend walked outside their home and the man's wife heard a struggle with gunshots from outside.
- Police say two masked men -- at least one armed with a gun -- forced the victim back inside and demanded money.
- The victim's wife and three children were home at the time but were not hurt.
- Police are still looking for the two men involved in the home invasion.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2020 Cox Media Group