TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Police are investigating after a shooting late Tuesday night in midtown Tulsa.
- Tulsa police received a call around 11:30 p.m. about a man getting run over by his girlfriend in her car near 26th and Sheridan.
- A second call to police was made when a woman with a gunshot wound to the chest arrived at the QuikTrip near 31st and Sheridan.
- Police say they connected the two calls -- saying Nicholas Nielson admitted to shooting his girlfriend before she ran him over.
- The woman is in critical condition in the hospital.
- This is a developing story. Check back for details.
- Want Breaking News alerts from your area sent to your phone? DOWNLOAD the free FOX23 News app and subscribe to alerts for your area in Green Country.
- Movie starring 'The Walking Dead' actor wraps production in Oklahoma
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Alex Trebek undergoes additional chemotherapy
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Tulsa Beer & Wine Festival to be held at Gathering Place
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.