TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police arrested Marvin Padgett on Thursday.
- He's accused of a robbery that happened at the Sonic Drive-In near 41st and Garnett.
- Police said the suspect bragged about the robbery to several people. A search warrant was served and evidence from the robbery was found in his apartment.
- Padgett claimed his innocence to FOX23 and said police only think he did it.
- Officials said he is a convicted felon and known thief.
- WATCH FOX23 Sara Whaley's full report above.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Amber Alert suspect Tad Cummins arrested, teen rescued
- Will McDonald's worker get reward for helping find alleged Facebook murderer Steve Stephens?
- No license needed to carry concealed handgun in Texas under proposed law
- A growing debate: Is vaping hazardous?
- Tulsa police seek owners of unclaimed items after most wanted arrest
© 2018 Cox Media Group.