COLLINSVILLE, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- On Thursday morning, Collinsville Police reported that Widney was located safe in Galveston, Texas.
- Collinsville police issued a Silver Alert for 66-year-old Daryl Edward Widney.
- He was last seen in Collinsville around 6 a.m. Wednesday.
- He is described as a white man with blue jeans, blue shirt, a brown leather bomber jacket and tennis shoes.
- Widney could be traveling in a black 2014 Ford Expedition with Oklahoma plate number CM4-059.
- Officials said Widney has been diagnosed with dementia and could be armed with a handgun. He also may have a black satchel or blue canvas computer bag.
- Florida man arrested after throwing burrito at girlfriend, deputies say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Medical pot sales in Oklahoma top $4.3 million in January
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Kindergartner hit in the face with ruler by teacher for telling on classmate, family says
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.