TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Several officers responded to the scene of an officer-involved shooting in midtown Tulsa on July 9.
- It happened near 43rd and Peoria around 7:10 a.m.
- Police say a man with a gun and an arrow was shot by an officer.
- TPD released body cam footage on Sept. 5. Watch the attached report above to see more.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
An investigation is underway after an officer-involved shooting in midtown Tulsa early Tuesday morning, July 9.
Tulsa police responded to calls about a man pointing a gun at traffic and holding an arrow at 43rd Street and Peoria around 7:10 a.m.
The responding officer arrived and police say the man -- Donald Lee Berry -- went to redraw or reload the semi-automatic pistol he was holding. The officer fired twice -- hitting the Berry once.
Berry was taken to the hospital and said to be in stable condition.
© 2020 Cox Media Group