TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Tulds police issued a warrant for the arrest of Corban Uriel Payne on Jan. 23, in connection to the Woodland Hills shooting.
- Tulsa police responded to a shots-fired call outside of Woodland Hills Mall Dec. 3, 2018.
- Officials said teens were escorted after a confrontation inside the mall. The suspect pulled out a gun and fired at least three times at the security vehicle as it drove by.
- The suspect was last seen running westbound on 71st Street.
- No injuries were reported.
Woodland Hills Mall released the following statement about the incident:
"Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our shoppers and employees. We are grateful for the swift response by our security team and the Tulsa Police Department, and for the fact that no one was injured during this incident in our parking lot. As this is now a police matter, all further inquiries should be directed to the Tulsa Police Department." - Woodland Hills Mall
- Arkansas bus crash: 1 killed, 40 hurt when bus carrying youth football team overturns
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- ‘Baby It's Cold Outside' removed from radio station's playlist
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' sparks debate over bullying, bigotry
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.