TUSLA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police are investigating a stabbing in north Tulsa.
- Officers responded to the stabbing around 12:30 p.m. Thursday.
- Police say they found a man stabbed in the back near Utica and Archer.
- The victim was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
- Police say four witnesses are being questioned in connection to the stabbing.
- Watch the attached video to see the latest report.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2020 Cox Media Group