TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Rick Davison, 20, is charged with first degree murder and first degree burglary for the shooting death of a south Tulsa man.
- Tulsa police arrested a Davison on June 19th at a home near 51st and Sheridan.
- James Rosenlieb died after being shot in his home on June 11th.
- Police said someone entered his home through the back door and fired shots inside.
- Police saw the victim through the front door and forced their way into the home.
- Detectives said Davison was part of a crew that did tree trimming work on the Rosenlieb property in May
- Davison's brother turned him in to detectives after he says Davison confessed to him, his father and a cousin
- Police investigating a homicide in south Tulsa
- Florida officer shot while responding to domestic call
- Tulsa waterline project to close 15th and Denver beginning Monday
- President Trump expresses optimism amid final Kim summit preparations
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.