TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police are investigating a homicide at the Ivy Place Apartments near Admiral and Garnett.
- Police issued a warrant for Beverly Nichols on charges of first degree murder.
- Officials received a report about a dead woman inside a unit. First responders found the 56-year-old woman lying on the floor of an apartment.
- The medical examiner said the victim was stabbed.
- The victim's son identified the woman as Felicia Jones.
- WATCH FOX23 Cailey Dougherty's full report above to hear from the victim's family.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
Cox Media Group