TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police responded to shooting near 11th and Garnett on Sunday around 7:30 a.m.
- Police say that one person was shot in the upper torso and taken to a hospital.
- TPD reports that the shooting happened at a different location, and the victim managed to go home to tell his roommate.
- Detectives interviewed the victim at the hospital for more information.
- Police say the injuries do not appear to be life-threatening.
- Police haven't arrested anyone in connection with this shooting.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Cox Media Group