TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police are investigating a shooting near East 21st Street and South 121st East Avenue Monday afternoon.
- An officer told FOX23 Reporter Cornelius Hocker that a pregnant woman went to the hospital after being shot in the back of the head.
- Police said the victim was driving when she was hit. A man in the car with her was not hit.
- Police say the woman and her baby are expected to recover.
- Investigators found 11 shells casings around the area and said there could be more.
- Police arrested 18-year-old Michael Sam on four counts of shooting with intent to kill.
- Watch FOX23 Reporter Cornelius Hocker's reports above.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for alerts sent to your phone.
Cox Media Group