TULSA, Okla. - Police are investigating a hit-and-run in east Tulsa.
Officers said a driver hit someone near Admiral and Garnett Tuesday afternoon before taking off.
According to police, the man that was hit is going to be fine, but he did suffer serious injuries.
They said they believe the incident may be the result of road rage, but an investigation is underway.
Investigators said they plan to release video of the vehicle involved at a later time.
Trending Now on FOX23
- Puppy rescued from freezing weather
- Download the FOX23 News app for breaking news and weather alerts on your device
- Changes to SNAP? Here's a look at the proposal
- LIKE us on Facebook? Get unique content on the social site
- Man arrested after 45 minute chase in Tulsa
© 2018 Cox Media Group.