TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Police are investigating a body found in a Tulsa pond on Tuesday.
- The pond is across from an apartment complex near East 31st Street and South 145th East Avenue.
- Children playing in the area discovered the body and reported it to an adult.
- The body is that of a man, but police have not released an identity.
- Police said there are no signs of foul play, but the medical examiner will determine the cause of death.
- Watch the video above for the latest information.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Cox Media Group