TULSA, Okla. — Police are investigating a body found in midtown Tulsa.
They said Mickey Jim Drake, 65, claimed to have found the body near 14th and Lewis Saturday morning.
Investigators said the 60-year-old man died as the result of a homicide due to the injuries on his head and face that they believe were from a blunt object.
Officials identified the victim as Craig Henderson.
Homicide investigators said they believe a fight led to the man's death.
They arrested Drake for first degree manslaughter in connection to the death after they found blood on him that was not consistent with any injury on his body.
Download the FOX23 News App for updates sent straight to your phone.
- Education group finds funding sources to help avoid shutdown
- Girl shot in Maryland school shooting taken off life support, dies
- You don't have to #DeleteFacebook: 7 tips to lock down your privacy without leaving
- Girl, bored with sister's soccer game, makes 65-million-year-old fossil find
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2020 Cox Media Group