TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police are investigating a person found dead near Apache and North Garrison
- Homicide investigators say the death is suspicious
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates on your phone
- Police said the body is a man in his late-30s
- It is unclear when the man died
Tulsa police are on the scene of a suspicious death in north Tulsa.
The body of a man in his late 30s was found in a home near Apache and North Garrison. Police on the scene talked to FOX23 about what happened:
Police said the medical examiner will determine cause of death, so they will know if this is a homicide investigation.
- Amazon Prime offers in-store discounts at Whole Foods
- Murder suspect identified after dropping passport at crime scene, police say
- Teens kill mother possum and 4 babies in Snapchat video, police say
- UCF students to give free bionic arms to children with missing limbs
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.