TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Police chased two suspects through north Tulsa this weekend.
- The chase ended with a crash near a home.
- Officers found guns and drugs in the car.
A high-speed chase through north Tulsa ended with two people behind bars and police finding crystal meth and guns.
The chase reached 80 mph before the driver crashed near a Tulsa home. Police initially tried to pull the driver over when they noticed he was traveling 15 mph over the limit.
Officers arrested Kyle Underwood and Ryan Wooten. A meth pipe and several bags full of the drug were found inside the car.
Police also found marijuana in the center console and two guns.
Both suspects have previous felony convictions.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Police: Madison Dickson dead after violent confrontation with Tulsa officers
- Music legend Chuck Berry dead at age 90
- Dunkin' Donuts set for Broken Arrow this fall
- Father of 7 found dead in house fire; mom dies after driving SUV into lake with 3-month-old inside
- Rob Lowe visits the "Outsiders" house
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates on your phone
- SIGN UP for the FOX23 newsletter
© 2018 Cox Media Group.