TULSA, Okla. — Quick facts:
- Tulsa police arrested an 18-year-old high school student Wednesday.
- They said he posed as an FBI agent to try to receive free services from prostitutes.
- Officers said they also found drug paraphernalia on the teen.
Tulsa police say they arrested a high school student after he reportedly told prostitutes he was with the FBI in an attempt to receive free services Wednesday.
Officers said they were setting up a sting at a south Tulsa hotel near 81st and Mingo when they found an 18-year-old Collinsville man in the area.
5 Things to Know: Trending on FOX23.com
- Infant dies of starvation after parents overdose
- Gallup names 'Most Admired Woman' and 'Most Admired Man' of 2016
- Police: Collinsville teen posed as FBI agent to receive services from prostitutes
- Troopers: Lights out on Highway 75 may have been factor in juvenile pedestrian's death
- Pride of Broken Arrow heads to Rose Parade
They said the teen was posing as an FBI agent and threatening prostitutes in order to receive free services.
Investigators posing as prostitutes said they contacted the teen through the internet. They said the teen, posing as an agent, said, "If you don't want to go to jail, we will have to do some negotiating," before listing numerous sex acts that would have to be performed.
Police said they arrested the teen and then found drug paraphernalia on him.
© 2019 Cox Media Group