TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police responded to a shooting call near 91st and Memorial early Saturday morning.
- Police say two men got into an argument and one of the men's friends pulled out a gun and shot Omar Jimenez.
- Police arrested Cesar Fernandez in connection to the shooting.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Tulsa police are investigating a deadly shooting that marked the city's 17th homicide Saturday.
Police responded to Stillhouse Bar and Grill near 91st Street and Memorial early Saturday morning in response to a shooting call. Officers arrived to find a man had been shot in the upper torso.
Officers told FOX23 two men got into a fight in the parking lot when Cesar Fernandez shot one of them. The victim -- Omar Jimenez -- was taken to the hospital where he later died.
FOX23's Amanda Hari was LIVE on the scene after the shooting:
Police say witnesses held Fernandez down in the parking lot until officers arrived to arrest him. Fernandez is facing charges of first-degree murder.
Jimenez's family told FOX23 they are trying to raise money to take Jimenez to be buried in his hometown of El Paso, Texas. To donate to the family's GoFundMe page CLICK HERE.
This is a developing story. DOWNLOAD the free FOX23 News App for LIVE updates sent to your phone.
This is Tulsa's 17th homicide of 2019:
- Teen asked to cover up after wearing MAGA gear for school's American pride day
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Did you know Amazon workers can listen to your conversations with Alexa?
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Man doing renovations to childhood home finds remains of mother buried in backyard
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.