TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- "Pioneer Woman" Ree Drummond is launching her latest cookbook, The New Frontier, this fall.
- The book is available for preorder now and will be released Oct. 22.
- "The testing, the tasting, the obsessing, and the shooting was a delicious process, and I’m so excited for you to see what’s inside. It’s filled to the brim with all the delicious food my family and I love, but I also throw in a few curveballs to keep us all on our toes, " Drummond wrote about the new collection of recipes on her blog.
- Drummond is a popular blogger turned author and television star based out of Pawhuska. Her show, "The Pioneer Woman" airs on Food Network and she own multiple businesses operating in Pawhuska.
New cookbook, new cover, new food, new frontier! I actually stepped outside the kitchen for this cover and it was nice to get a little fresh air for a change! 😂 (Also, I wore a top that was definitely NOT loose and flowy, which in my world is the same as “skin tight” so I felt like I was wearing a latex catsuit, but those are my issues to sort out.) This cookbook has been many, many months (almost a year) in the making: Lots of testing, tasting, taking photos, writing, editing...it was a blast! I think you’re going to love what’s inside (swipe to see a peek!); it’s a mix of all the hearty, tasty dishes my family and I love, but with some delicious curveballs thrown in to keep things fun. “The New Frontier” will be here October 22 and is available to preorder now (link in profile). I’m planning my cookbook signing tour now, and I hope to be able to meet you somewhere along the way! ❤️❤️❤️
- Denise Nickerson, 'Willy Wonka' star, dead at 62, family says
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Dozens of drivers stop on highway to grab cash that spilled onto road
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Baby is first to be born in US from deceased donor's transplanted uterus
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.